Instagram released a new application called IGTV. This is a platform that is intended to watch long-duration vertical format videos that can be run on Android and iOS devices.
If you are interested in creating content on IGTV. The following exciting tips to make interesting videos on IGTV:
1. Maximize the potential of cameras and cellphones
Before recording a video, you can start by setting several settings that will help in obtaining quality vertical videos such as:
- Activate the grid display in guiding framing and adjusting the layout of the subject.
- Adjust focus or exposure when recording video.
- For iPhone users, enable silent mode on your cellphone so that the recorded video will not be interrupted by the notification sound from your cellphone's voice.
2. Record videos with the best lighting
When recording videos with high-speed frames, the more light you need.
3. Keep recording videos in 4K format.
Even though you don't plan to share videos in 4K format, recording videos in this format is recommended to make it easier for you when editing videos later.
4. Make sure the sound is recorded properly.
In recording video, sound is one of the important things. If you are trying to record sound from a distant source, try to use the remote microphone and make sure your video is free of wind noise when outdoors.
5. Edit your video!
Some applications like Videoleap, InShot, or Carve can help you edit your videos more easily via mobile.
6. Use supporting accessories to help interesting videos
For example, using lenses such as Macro, Fisheye, Wide, Tele; then use stabilization for better quality when recording moving objects or when you are actively vlogging.